Personal Training Studios and Gyms can be intimidating places. But they don’t need to be. Urban Workout is for people who are looking for a friendly, encouraging environment in which to get fit Our staff are highly trained, experienced and professional, and work in a modern, safe, well-equipped environment. This ensures you will be working with highly motivated trainers who genuinely care about you and your well-being. Andrew, Royden and Mel are committed to helping their members become as fit and healthy as they can – without taking life too seriously!
Our fully supervised 40-Minute Total Body Workout held at our Albert Park Studio style gym servicing the areas of Albert Park, Middle Park, South Melbourne and Port Melbourne cleverly combines strength, cardio, core conditioning, back care and stretching. Workouts have a maximum of 8 members to ensure that space is never a problem. Members get individual attention and it also encourages a friendly environment. Our personal trainers make sure that members don’t get bored by changing the workout every month. The workout is perfect for people who:
- have busy lives with responsibilities to juggle
- have put on a few kilos over the past few years
- are finding that the niggles in their body are becoming more frequent
- have never stuck at exercise long enough to really feel the benefits
- know they need to get moving but keep putting it off
- need a routine that is sustainable, flexible and enjoyable
- are looking to exercise in a safe, effective and motivating environment
All workouts are taken by highly qualified and encouraging personal trainers. We specialise in targeting:
- Increasing energy
- Weight loss
- Injury rehabilitation
- Improving mobility
- Increasing flexibility
- Improving posture
- Pre and post natal fitness
- Relief on neck, shoulder and back pain
We’re here to look after you during every workout so you’ll always be doing the right thing at the right time at the right intensity, which means no more under/over training. We can also modify the workout to your individual needs and goals to ensure a safe, effective and invigorating workout.
For those of you seeking 1 on 1 attention aimed at achieving more specific goals, or injury rehabilitation, we have highly experienced and professional trainers that will take you through a 40 minute workout tailored to your goals and individual needs.
You may be working towards just getting started with regular exercise and prefer 1 on 1 guidance. Specific running goals. Sports specific conditioning (adult and adolescent). Pre natal or post natal conditioning. Or recovering from the following:
- Knee surgery or replacement.
- Hip surgery or replacement.
- Lower back strains, disc issues and back surgery.
- Frozen shoulder or shoulder surgery.
Or, you may simply prefer the guidance, support and motivation of a personal trainer in a 1 on 1 environment. At Urban Workout we pride ourselves on making the workouts about what YOU want to achieve and we take a genuine interest in improving your health, fitness and well being.